This is the past workshop, you can watch the recording here
Do you think finding a place you can call home can be tough? Let us help as much as we can! IH Vilnius researched, asked, noted, experienced and is now ready to present to you key points for the housing topic just in 1 video!
What? Renting, buying, renting to buying, declaring, paying utilities and many more - online workshops in the English language.
When? 24 November, 16:00 Vilnius time.
Where: online on ZOOM. *If you won't be able to join live, you still should register so that we could send you the link with the recording.
How much? All our services are free of charge!
What's the plan? To present you as much as we can with the best speakers:
- Vilnius: all you should know before renting accommodation. Marius Čiulada, Vilnius Old Town manager at Ober-Haus Lithuania
- "Why is it so hard to rent a place for foreigners? - you ask. "It's not! Let us help you!" - we answer. "In addition, let us help you understand paying utilities". Eglė Kazakevičiūtė-Kiaušiene, CEO and Founder of Homerental
- Rent-to-buy options: live in your new home now, purchase it later. Gerda Trampaitė - Kavaliauskienė, Junior partner & Lithuania Country Manager at NUMAI
- Buy a real estate: your guidance. Ignas Vaitkunskas, Premium property advisor and managing partner at Rebaltic
- Legalize your stay: declaration of residency in Vilnius. Silvija Žemaitiene, Information Specialist at Vilnius city Municipality
- Many topics and questions - we will manage it in up to 2 hours! (c) your moderator of the workshop, Yana Khromiak, Project Manager of IH Vilnius
WATCH RECORDING HERE